Sacred Nina's Church (the item of Gaspra)
Sacred Nina's Church was a part of an architectural complex of inhabited constructions of the Crimean manor of Grand duke George Mihajlovicha Romanov, located on a cape West side Ah-todor.
The Bookmark of house church (under project N. P.Krasnov) has taken place on January, 14th, 1906 It is constructed in 1908 Under offer N. P.Krasnov and from approval of the customer church it has been decided to construct in the spirit of cult architecture of Transcaucasia, on motives of ancient Georgian and Armenian temples.
The Address: the item of Gaspra, ph. 24-28-67.
Journey: by bus № 27.
In addition on the given theme:
Krestovozdvizhensky Church (Livadija)
the Cathedral of Sacred Blagovernogo of Prince Alexander Nevskogo
the Temple of Archangel Michael (Alupka)
Hram Pokrova Presvjatoj Bogoroditsy (the Bottom Oreanda)
the Temple of St. Blg. Prince Alexander Nevskogo at sanatorium St. Onions (Alupka)
the Temple of the St. Great martyr and Healer Panteleimona
Sacred John Zlatousta's Temple
Church of Revival Christ's (the item of Foros)
Preobrazhenija Gospodnja Church
Church of Sacred Great martyr Feodor Tirona