Church of Sacred Great martyr Feodor Tirona
In lists of Christian temples of Yalta and its vicinities when in 1778 Greeks were moved from Crimea, the ancient Greek church of St. great martyr Feodor Tirona located in Top Autke is mentioned. Having come back in 1788 to a former residence, Greeks have restored the church destroyed in this time.
It has been constructed at public expense and solemnly consecrated on November, 30th, 1842 a church Building was wooden. By the end of a XIX-th century the population of Autki quickly grew, and there was a necessity for construction of more spacious building. In 1898 the old church has been disassembled and on its place the new building is put. Active participation in construction of new church has accepted And. P.Chekhov. About it he carried on negotiations and met archbishop Dmitry. The new building is sustained in the Byzantian style. The church continued to be called as Greek, but was not independent, she has been subordinated Autsky Uspensky church.
The Address: Yalta, the item of Chehovo, ph. 31-60-53.
Journey: by trolley bus № 1 to a stop "Krasnoarmejsky".
In addition on the given theme:
Krestovozdvizhensky Church (Livadija)
the Cathedral of Sacred Blagovernogo of Prince Alexander Nevskogo
the Temple of Archangel Michael (Alupka)
Hram Pokrova Presvjatoj Bogoroditsy (the Bottom Oreanda)
the Temple of St. Blg. Prince Alexander Nevskogo at sanatorium St. Onions (Alupka)
the Temple of the St. Great martyr and Healer Panteleimona
Sacred John Zlatousta's Temple
Church of Revival Christ's (the item of Foros)
Preobrazhenija Gospodnja Church
Sacred Nikolay Chudotvortsa's Church (the item of Massandra)