the Temple of St. Blg. Prince Alexander Nevskogo at sanatorium St. Onions (Alupka)
The Grandiose event which has occurred in Alupke in the end of September, 1913, opening of sanatorium of a name of Alexander II for teachers and pupils tserkovnoprihodskih schools was.
As the Author of the project of a climatic colony architect Kozlov has acted. The earths under sanatorium were rented for a period of 90 years by Vorontsova-Dashkova.
In a ready kind the main building of sanatorium represented three-storyed, extended with the West on the east, a construction on a powerful stone socle with the big projection in the centre.
The Top circle and two premises adjoining to it are allocated under an altar and pritvor a house temple for the sake of St. Blg. Prince Alexander Nevskogo topped outside pjatiglavkoj.
At solemn opening of sanatorium at Alupke there was emperor Nikolay II, grand duchess Maria Nikolaevna, great knjazhna Olga, the minister of a court yard of Drederiks and others less bigwigs.
After arrival in 1920 to Crimea the Soviet power prompt liquidation and nationalisation of all kinds of the property, including has begun the church. In 1995 the church and sanatorium have renewed the activity intending to them originally.
The Address: Alupka, ph. 72-66-63.
Journey: by bus № 26 to a stop "cape Verde".
In addition on the given theme:
Krestovozdvizhensky Church (Livadija)
the Cathedral of Sacred Blagovernogo of Prince Alexander Nevskogo
the Temple of Archangel Michael (Alupka)
Hram Pokrova Presvjatoj Bogoroditsy (the Bottom Oreanda)
the Temple of the St. Great martyr and Healer Panteleimona
Sacred John Zlatousta's Temple
Church of Revival Christ's (the item of Foros)
Preobrazhenija Gospodnja Church
Church of Sacred Great martyr Feodor Tirona
Sacred Nikolay Chudotvortsa's Church (the item of Massandra)